Do you work in the active and healthy ageing sector and you want to participate in the European discussion driving the future of digital transformation of health and social inclusion of our ageing population?
Then the AAL Forum is the perfect opportunity for you to be involved in an ecosystem that promotes a new social and economic approach to grow a more inclusive silver economy that benefits individuals, society and industry. The 2019 Forum aims at bringing together the local actors, such as municipalities, provinces, regions and health and social care providers to meet and engage with the SMEs and the industry that are currently conceiving the digital technology that will be used tomorrow.
The AAL Forum 2019 will bring together some 1000 national and international congress participants, who will be able to find out the latest AAL products and services from exhibitors, workshops and various keynote speakers. The event offers an excellent opportunity to network and gives participants a great platform to exchange experiences and ideas. Interested investors can use the opportunity to find products and services with market potential.
The forum is the ideal meeting place for:
- Professionals involved in the technology sector with an interest in ageing
- Social care and care providers
- Investors looking for new solutions and innovations
- Individuals and organisations implicated in the AAL funded projects
- EU, national and regional decision makers in the field of health, social issue, technology and innovations