A new elected board for the Covenant!
Already three years that the Covenant has been created. It was thus time to renew the Board according to the statutes. Here are the results:
Executive members of the Board (5 positions max.)
- President: Ms. Joan Martin, Chief Executive Louth City Council (IE), 2nd mandate
- Vice-President elected by Full members and acting Treasurer: Mr. Sergio Morillo Corzo, Director General of Promotion of Personal Autonomy of the Biscay Country (ES), 2nd mandate
- Vice-President elected by Ordinary Members: Ms. Carina Dantas, Innovation Department Director at Caritas Coimbra (PT), 2nd mandate
- Secretary General: Ms. Anne-Sophie Parent, Secretary General of AGE Platform Europe (EU), 2nd mandate
Ordinary members of the Board (10 positions max.):
- Antonia Caro Gonzalez, Deusto University (ES), 2nd mandate
- Mireia Ferri, Polibienestar UV (ES), 2nd mandate
- Chiara Giovannini, , ANEC (EU), 2nd mandate
- Prof. Olivier Guérin, City of Nice (FR), 1st mandate
- Ana Jegundo, Innovation Manager, Caritas Coimbra (PT), 1st mandat
- Martin Polenz, City of Arnsberg (DE), 2nd mandate
- Elise Van Opstal, City of Aalst (BE), 1st mandate
We are pleased that the Board is including three new members and we thank all candidates for their willingness to support the Covenant through their participation in the Board for the 3 coming years.