Please indicate what best describes your initiative: Implementation›ICT›CommunicationImplementation›ICT›MonitoringKnowledge transferPolicy
What type of intervention strategy is used in your initiative?: Living lab/pilotUser-empowerment and participation
Please indicate the Technology Readiness Level (TRL) of your initiative: Prototype and implementation: level 7-9
Who executes the initiative: HospitalNon-governmental organisationPrimary health care providers›General practitionerProvider of ambulatory health careProvider of informal careProvider of preventive careProvider of social serviceResearch/educational setting
What is the relevant physical scale of your initiative?: European levelNational levelRegional level
Please indicate how you think your initiative could be scaled up (made to reach more people):
VITLAB is an open virtual space dedicated to exchange of information, practices and experiences, promoting active and open collaboration. Therefore, the e-Resater Knowledge Network and the broad community have been invited to participate providing their contribution for raising awareness / giving visibility about initiatives in the field of e-health and e-inclusion (local, regional, national, at the SUDOE level or even beyond the SUDOE space).
- Transpose the e-Resater Quadruple Helix of Innovation to a Co-Working Virtual Environment based on Open Innovation Processes, Information, Tools and Opportunities to bridge the gap decreasing distance and encouraging collaboration;
- Strengthening the e-Resater Knowledge Network encouraging a genuine Open-Innovation and Collaborative ecosystem;
- Flexible Guiding Methodology allowing an Horizontal management by the different partners and e-Resater InnoHub's and services customization (network, content, and resources are continuously changing and improving, given the opportunity for reflecting the growth of local ecosystems and the services offered by each InnoHub and by the network itself);
In short, create value in terms of innovation in products and services, Methodological Innovation, Transfer of Innovation and know-how, Organizational Innovation, Social Innovation.
Please indicate the type of stakeholders concerned with your initiative.: Health service contracters›Health insurance agenciesHealth service contracters›OtherHealth service contracters›Public authorityHospitalNon-governmental organisationPrimary health care providers›General practitionerPrimary health care providers›NursePrimary health care providers›OtherPrimary health care providers›PhysiotherapistPrivate company›Large companyPrivate company›Micro-enterprisePrivate company›Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)Provider of ambulatory health careProvider of informal careProvider of medical goodsProvider of preventive careProvider of social serviceResearch/educational settingResidential long-term care facilitiesThe Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Please describe how you think your initiative could be transferred to other regions or contexts:
Synergies across Networks, Projects and Initiatives
Collaborative alliances have been established to boost / intensify the Activity of the e-Resater Network (at a regional, national, SUDOE and European level) and the link with the e-Resater stakeholders, ensuring a delocalized planning and cooperation, supported by a consolidated methodological framework and an ecosystem, that is being at the same time reinforced with this strategic planning.
In this sense have been developed and planned research activities among other initiatives based on the collaboration and coordination with stakeholders, supported and facilitated by VITLAB.
Is your initiative economically sustainable and does it contribute to economic development?:
- VITLAB resources & model will be capitalized through efforts for maintaining and seeking new synergies with projects, networks and other initiatives for a win-win collaboration. The most relevant services available are the access to an e-Health Solutions Catalogue, e-Resater Observatory, Offer and Demand Campaigns, TestBenchs, Consultancy Oriented e-Health Innovation Cycles, Public and Private Spaces Innovation.
- Flexible General Business Model Planned, oriented to promote sustainable innovation as ultimate end, in the form of an umbrella for Independent Business Models associated with LL services promoted through VITLAB by Partners and Certified Members (InnoHub, Living Lab, FabLabs, User Centres, etc. with proved experience ensuring quality of services).
- VITLAB ensures minimum validation requirements and supervision. The management carried out by partners or members is at their own responsibility. The existence of an Expert Panel and facilitators (e-Resater partners) allow continue fostering VITLAB Model and objectives after the project end.
If you selected "other" neighbourhood, please specify::