Name of your initiative:
Multidimensional integrated services to support independent living at home for people with chronic conditions
Short name (acronym):
Website title and address: Autonom@Dom®
Which organization is submitting this initiative?:
Isere County Council
Please specify in which regions/provinces: FRANCE›CENTRE-EST›Rhône-Alpes›Isère
City of Grenoble
Where is this organization located?:
Please enter the name of the contact person for this initiative:
Please enter the email of the contact for this initiative: Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of larger strategy or programme:
If you answered "other", please specify:
Please provide us with more details of this programme or strategy:
The status of the initiative:
Please give a summary of your initiative (in English):
Autonom@Dom® aims to combine a broad range of personal and technology services and assistance for people in need of care who want to stay at home. It covers telecare, telehealth and telemedicine, personal and household services and medical assistance available 24/7 through a telephone helpline.
Autonom@dom is based on a call-center and an open software platform for service integration, acting as a one-stop shop for demands and needs for health care and social care from different stakeholders (professionals, older people, families, social workers, carers).
It is based on the cooperation between health and social care professionals, the private and the public sector and enabled by ICT and data sharing and analysis. Besides the professional coordination centred on the individual need of the person, services will be proposed to different cohorts of users:
- Retired people: Support for personal management and empowerment, based on physical activity, cognitive stimulation, nutritional education and social activities.
- Seniors at risk of losing their independence: A prevention program plus a fall prevention program and remote surveillance and monitoring of motor and cognitive activity
- Patients suffering from chronic diseases (diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy): The same package for the group above plus integrated care and remote surveillance and monitoring
- Patients suffering from cancer: Coordination of health care and social care, scalability of home services, secondary prevention and remote surveillance
-A one-stop front office for anyone facing health or social difficulties, or looking for a home service.
The geographical scope:
Type of initiative: Public
Environment or setting of the initiative: Urban
The economic environment or setting of the initiative: Moderate
The most important source of funding for your initiative:
If other, please specify your source of funding:
What triggered this initiative?:
* Anticipating population ageing,
* Preventing hospital admissions due to interruption in the medical follow-up,
* Better answering to people's needs and wills,
* Providing solutions to the current situations: saturation of institutionalised care services, lack of financial and human resources.